Monday, January 11, 2010

Orajel Kids Can Baby Orajel Make Baby's Swallow Their Tongue?

Can baby orajel make baby's swallow their tongue? - orajel kids

A friend of mine told me that her husband said "Get Ur Baby Orajel language could swallow and suffocate. I thought that the stupidest thing I've heard, but only said he had never heard, and what u put Orajel on my gums Numb tongue to some extent. I did not just write them off until I found, if it is true or not. After asking several friends to him, then google, I havent had anything yet. I just wanted someone else, ask if they have already heard about it. After two children and everything he did before reading much, the idea of drowning them come in their language of childhood illnesses medicine never been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment