Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clear Glass Table Lamp Great Accent Color For My New Livingroom Set?

Great accent color for my new livingroom set? - clear glass table lamp

A week ago I bought a love seat with matching black leather couch, two end tables, coffee table and two lamps. will be held over the lamp with gold trim strip to the body of an inch wide and place the lamp black is still gold. The Shadow Line consists of two thin gold accents on the top and bottom. two lamps are the same.
Tables (all three) have a black body with a glass insert that looks like marble (black, gray and transparent), design a border of gold round about.
My question is, what color would be a good accent color? Not for the walls, but for decoration. I think a dark red, my carpet is beige, but lookin for a carpet. Curtain rods can be as wine color with golden curtains? I will only add rich color to the room ideas?

2 comments:

tjserene said...

Red or a deep and adds it is definitely more comfortable heat. Good choice.

Tina W said...

I went with Burgundy and Gold

Post a Comment