Friday, January 8, 2010

Festive Wreaths My Wife Is Mad That I Already Have Christmas Lights On Our Mobilehome; What's Her Problem?

My wife is mad that I already have Christmas lights on our mobilehome; what's her problem? - festive wreaths

I had to put up! I saw Annie Sue and Billy Bob down the street with their Christmas orders in his camp, and I could not jump on a Christmas ornament. It's bad enough that I showed last year with his fried Fantasy Fest Thanksgiving! I have the lights on the trailer today, and now I'm assembling my annual beer can Christmas tree, doll with a wrist Dear Mary and Jesus troll baby. My wife is so angry, she said it could take her face in the palm of his hand, because it is the only love I have for a while. I am quite good with that, it was only a question of whether the first tree or put themselves busy with my own good, so I do not care.

If you do with all that happened, I intend to put the crown of the stockings reindeer head in the door. I do not like what she said, the effect is very festive, especially with the Jack O 'lanterns and scarecrows already exists. Tomorrow I have to take up the leadership of Wal-Mart, some ChristmasElvis singing "Blue Christmas".

I know my wife is mad, but I do not understand why she can not see our position in the trailer park, is in question. Why so much hate Christmas anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment