Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clonazepam As A Sleep Aid Getting Light Headed With A Tingling Feeling All Over?

Getting Light Headed with a tingling feeling all over? - clonazepam as a sleep aid

The whole day I was dizzy, and when I think I have a feeling tingiling rest on my fingertips and elsewhere. I'am the only drug, clonazepam (anxiety) and helps you to sleep in tents, and St. John's. What's happening? Am I not eating enough or whatever. I know I'am not pregnant, because I'am still a virgin. Please help someone. I will not go to the emergency room if you do not really.

2 comments:

Pyro said...

Sometimes I feel dizzy when I stand up and crawling through has to do with some more water, sugar and iron to fix this problem, and try not to get up too fast!

xxbekiti... said...

Hun is a migraine, it is useful if you drink plenty of water and rest in a dark room until it disappears, try to take aspirin as a migraine is caused by the closure of some blood vessels to increase blood pressure and makes light directed and aspirin to thin the blood known, they can move easily and lowers blood pressure and contributes to the migraine.
I was scared, and many that we could be a cause.
Please Dont Panic occur to them to be really not worried about a rule, if highlighted.
If you get a lot of them to go meication by your doctor.
Believe me, I've had my share of bad moments I thought I had a movement, because the left side of my body was numb!
I hope you feel better soon! :-)

Post a Comment