Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cable Usb Samsung What Software Do I Need For My Samsung U740 Usb Cable?

What software do i need for my samsung u740 usb cable? - cable usb samsung

I have a new phone and connect the USB cable to my phone to my computer .. There is a warning that, "says STOP! not connect this device to your PC until all installation steps have been made" .. but it came with no software to install .. so now I wonder .. what to install the software needed to .. Can anyone help or even necessary?

1 comment:

Security Crasher said...

You need to adjust driver for your Samsung mobile phone and PC.
I think you are on the Samsung site, or on the website of the Samsung Fun Search you can find on Google.

If you have seen, it should find the correct drivers available on the Internet.

If all else fails or magic Driver Magician driver download, then connect the phone to the USB driver and magic to find the right software / drivers for your phone

Post a Comment