Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bleeding Between Periods And Heavy Mucus Need Medical Help!! (kinda Graphic)?

Need Medical help!! (kinda graphic)? - bleeding between periods and heavy mucus

OK last month I had a river, and light brown bleeding between periods, and when my period very heavy, no clots in the blood with it, plus I had severe pain associated with rectal bleeding and mucus and tissue loss, and that is just when I think I have a lot of pain to go through your legs, feet and vaginal area. All this is accompanied by headache, upset stomach, and I am generally very low. I know a lot, but I need some advice, I know I must go to the doc, but have only a little vision, thanx!

5 comments:

Rockit said...

Go to your doctor today if possible. The situation is serious. Some of the symptoms sound like endometriosis. Perhaps you have intestinal problems, are something else. No matter what you have, you have the heart net.

poetbjc6... said...

I give a few links to research and you can find some of your answers. If you experience signs of what is in them, so ask your doctor.
As an STD, or could simply just an infection. But do not wait too long to get to the heart net.

Gerry said...

Visit the doctor as soon as you can! There's an old proverb! A Stitch in Time to heal. They are better left to medical control of things. They are not worried, not so!

SANDJOY5... said...

The best idea is that you get the doctor. It could be something minor or something very serious. Do not risk your health.

Jane M said...

You have a disease that only a doctor can diagnose. The weakness could be a loss of blood. You need to see a doctor TODAY. Do not wait.

Post a Comment