Thursday, February 11, 2010

Serial De Mount And Blade How To Install Windows XP Dark Edition V6 Power Pack?

How to Install windows XP dark edition V6 power pack? - serial de mount and blade

I downloaded Windows XP black. I had to mount it with Daemon Tools, which went well. The tricky part is the installation I am lost. I search on "This CD, click on Tools installed" Vista look / 5.1 windowsblinds "all went well. Try IE7 nothing happens .. IDKY have IE8 (not to spoil what?) And click "Install Microsoft Windows XP Dark," nothing happens .. and have the time and I said something and I had to reboot. When I rebooted my screen was black and that was it and then select the Start menu, and said, "Mira Vista / Windows Blind" and this series .. and I got the PirateBay? What can someone please tell me how to install them.

1 comment:

Mrs. happy said...

Daemon Tools is avoid having to burn CD. But if the operating system that you have saved and then restart the PC to install

Post a Comment