Monday, February 22, 2010

During Ovulation Slime Appears Did I Get Pregnant......... ?!?

Did I get pregnant......... ?!? - during ovulation slime appears

Okay, last month had my time over a week late. Happnen And never before! He had severe pain in my stomach, I felt that my period would start at any time, but the pain lasted the whole week! I have two pregnancy tests, gave negative. So I took something was not pregnant. However, the seizures continue, then I drank! Later that night, my time was very clear at first .. Then the next day I woke up and my period was very strong, looking with a large amount of silt stuff in it (sorry for the graphic explanations get) Is it possible that they might become pregnant and lost? I had unprotected sex during ovulation with my boyfriend, but he withdrew. I know that this is not a safe way.

1 comment:

:]] said...

yyou werent pregnant.
Past his later years.

Post a Comment