Thursday, December 31, 2009

Washroom Hygiene Products How To Make A Change In Hygiene(wash Ur Asses After . At Work? Need Serious Discussion..pls Advice?

How to make a change in hygiene(wash ur asses after . at work? need serious discussion..pls advice? - washroom hygiene products

I live in the United States and worked for a reputable company. I do not understand why many here do not wash my ass for shit? How, why, why?

Hygiene: Wash thoroughly after .. Rite why tissue paper? People here do not use the antibacterial pipeline at your desk when someone sneezes, but after washing with .. -ewww thats unacceptable. The people here are so capricious and wash clean ABT Thouroughly their hands with warm water for 30 seconds with antibacterial soap after using toilet / bathroom, not wash, however, the ass .. aah Enuf strange?

Pls tell me or tell me how to get in the middle after washing ass p ** p in my office, or even to the attention of someone at work, so that the PPL are what is aware of the real-Cleaning:
(It is interesting, however, wash with the shower in my office to my buttocks any time IP ** p.. Can not help LOLZ)

PW: I mean, either white, black, yellow, brown, red skin and blue .. His only human beings on this planet who do not wash after ...

No comments:

Post a Comment