Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kettlebells The Iron Core Way Is There Anything Wrong With Using A Iron Core Gofit Kettlebell Instead Of A Russian Kettlebell?

Is there anything wrong with using a iron core gofit kettlebell instead of a russian kettlebell? - kettlebells the iron core way

I read Pavel Tsatsouline dragondoor.com and found some articles about Kettlebell success motivated to get me one. I wanted the original hardstyle, but had to with the typical go GoFit Iron Core Kettlebell sold in most shops, because the post was ridiculous. The differense is only with these that the party label, the flat has, and tends to rub too hard on my wrists. If anyone knows why these kettlebells are not good, please tell me the train when it or if I do nothing. Even if someone knows where I can get a kettle bell hardstyle home at a reasonable price I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance for any advice

No comments:

Post a Comment